Fraxel Skin Rejuvenation

Now achieve younger more beautiful skin with fraxel in one of two ways:

Fraxel Re:new, with five treatments, no downtime

Fraxel Re:pair, one treatment, five days downtime, same results

Fraxel Laser Treatment is the new skin resurfacing technology that deposits a million microscopic thermal-zones of energy to resurface 20% of the targeted skin. The remaining 80% of healthy tissue assists in rapid wound healing, repairing the epidermis to full thickness within 24 hours. Plus, collagen renewal continues over the next several months following Fraxel treatment.

Experienced California Source for Fraxel

Advanced Laser and Anti-aging Medical Center is a respected provider of gentle Fraxel Skin Rejuvenation in Southern California. Board Certified Dermatologist Robert B. Seltzer uses Fraxel Laser Treatment to repair damaged skin pixel by pixel, spot by spot, with minimal downtime by promoting fast and natural healing.

The Benefits of Fraxel

This safe, non-invasive procedure restores the healthy, flawless-looking skin of your youth. See the results of Fraxel Laser Treatment and how Advanced Laser and Anti-aging Center can help you achieve younger, more beautiful skin!

  • Improve texture tone and pore size;
  • Erase unwanted brown spots;
  • Smooth wrinkles around the eyes and acne scars;
  • Rejuvenate skin on the neck, chest and hands;
  • Reduce Chloasma;
  • Reduce acne scarring of face, neck, back and chest;
  • Reduce stretch marks.

Give yourself new, healthy younger looking skin with our Fraxel Laser Treatment and enjoy noticeable results after the first session. In addition to the advanced Fraxel technology, we also offer MicroLaserPeel. For a free consultation to determine how Fraxel or MicroLaserPeel can rejuvenate your skin, contact us at 866-648-8333.

Dermatology and Skin Rejuvenation

Advanced Laser and Anti-aging Center is one of Los Angeles area’s premier providers of nonsurgical skin rejuvenation treatments. Our doctors operate a full-service medical facility that utilizes the most advanced technology for skin care, wrinkle treatment, laser hair removal and skin rejuvenation.